- Three section galvanized steel standards with a 1.5 inch O.D.
- Super quick set-up and take down. Net stays connected to top pole section when stored in carrying bag.
- Sections slip fit together in the middle and click-lock together, eye bolts allow for both men's and women's net settings.
- Strong adjustable guywires for easy set-up and good net tension.
- Most economical, but very durable, each pole weighs only 4 lbs.
IL2: 2" Pro Net (No Dowels)
- 32 feet X 39 inches. (Olympic Size)
- #27 knotted nylon outdoor netting.
- Rope through-cables top and bottom.
- Re-Inforced bottom corners.
- Two inch 13 oz. UV and mildew resistant vinyl tapes top, bottom & sides.
- UV and mildew resistant stitching for prolonged outdoor use.
- 2 additional tension ropes on each side for additional net tension.
- Available in other widths for special court needs. (30', 20', 15', etc...)
- Pre-measured quarter inch rope boundary line.
- Preformed loops at each corner with four 5 inch steel stakes.
- Storage hand winder provided for this official size 30 foot x 60-foot line boundary.
- Four 5 inch x 3/8 inch steel nail stakes.
- (Sand stakes available)
- Durable carrying case.
- 52 inch x 14 inch with handles, full-length double zipper, and room for a ball.
Warranty / Misc.
- Limited 5-year warranty on poles, one year other components.
- 30 days on boundary and netting.
- Instructions for quick set-up