Designed and engineered to be the stiffest, lightest all steel volleyball pole on the market.*
American made system including American made poles, nets, pads and antennas.
Lifetime limited warranty.
- Designed and engineered to be the stiffest, lightest all steel volleyball pole on the market.*
- Includes worm gear winch with collapsible handle and limited lifetime warranty.
- Pole can be adjusted with pin-stop or palm bolt allowing infinite height adjustment from Men's to Women's to Junior's height settings.
- Poles are constructed with low deflection, stiff steel and include a limited lifetime warranty. (Poles can be ordered in your school colors for an extra charge if preferred)
- Protective pole pads are filled with 2" polyfoam, covered with 18 oz. UV / Mildew Resistant Vinyl and double stitched together with UV / Mildew Resistant stitching.
- Pads cover poles up to 6'6" and use velcro straps for quick and easy set-up and break-down.
- System includes our professional grade Sencomp net. 32' x 39" with 18 oz vinyl, re-inforced corners, removable wooden dowels and Kevlar cords in both the top and bottom of the net. (Also available with Steel Cables if you prefer.)
- Ultra-strong velcro antennas incorporate 39" of vertical velcro and two extra horizontal velcro straps for extra fastening. (System can be ordered with clamp-on antennas if you prefer.)
- Cable covers are included to protect players and for appearance reasons.
- System includes high quality brass floor plates and sleeves but can be ordered without if sleeves are not needed. (Please notify sales staff if you plan on installing system on a concrete, tile or carpeted floor.)
- System can be ordered without pads, sleeves, antennas. (Call 1-800-494-3933 for pricing and to place an order)
Patriot Steel Includes:
||Professional Steel Standards
||Lifetime Limited Warranty
||Floating Floor Socket w/ Hinged Brass Floor Plates
|| 5-Year Limited
||Professional Competition Net
|2-Piece Velcro Antennas
||Net Cable Covers
* If system is to go into existing sockets or non-floating floors, please advise so proper order adjustment is made.