Provides more stability and net tension than any fillable roll-away pole we've tested on the market!
- Perfect for those who need quick set up and take down.
- Heavy duty steel base.
- T-Base design reduces risk of injury since it's more difficult to land on base since it's further away from the court.
- No-Mark pads prevent sliding and marks on gym floors.
- No-mark wheels.
- Allows set-up with free standing referee stand for more competitive matches. (Sold separately)
- Base can be filled with sand or concrete to increase weight.
- Bases empty weight 60 pounds. (Also available pre-filled with concrete at 260 pounds.)
- Pole extends up to 8.5 feet. (10 foot poles available for an extra charge)
- 2 adjustable collars on each support provide you with infinite net height settings.
- Bases filled weigh approximately 250 pounds.
- Poles sold individually
Optional: 2" Cambuckle Quick Tension Collars
- Easily slides over 2" poles and secures with a cushioned adjustment knob
- Add tension to your volleyball nets with a quick and simple pull
- Only need one? Click here to purchase individually