Serious System: 4" ATS
- Compact two-section telescoping pole design, perfect for beach or backyard action. 2 inch O.D. with heavy duty wall thickness.
- Tubes telescope to men's, women's or junior heights with push button locking device.
- Track on middle tube holds a weather resistant cam-buckle with a nylon web tension strap, for quick tension of bottom net cable.
- Poles can telescope down with your net attached and rolled up for easy storage.
- Tubes are plugged top and bottom and have a weight of 5 lbs each.
- Three guylines per standard, constructed from 1" nylon webbing material with superior holding strength.
- Handles on each guywire allow for easy set-up and quick break down.
- Weather resistant rings at the end of each guyline provide quick and secure attachment to 12 inch nail stakes.
- Guyline storage hand winder provided with set.
- ML4 Pro Net 32 foot X 39 inch.
- Aircraft coated steel cable top and 1/4" rope bottom.
- #27 knotted nylon netting with weather treatment to resist mildew.
- 3/4" encapsulated wooden end dowels with four grommets and tie cords per side. (Tie cords not pictured)
- 4" tape thickness constructed of UV resistant nylon re-inforced 13 oz. vinyl.
- Pre-measured one inch webbing boundary line. (30' x 60') Other sizes available (Call for pricing)
- Preformed loops at each corner, permitting you to connect either (4) 5 inch steel stakes for grass or (4) 6 inch tent stakes for sand. Both stake styles include a pre-attached 2 foot bungee cord.
- The bungee cord at each corner enables the boundary to form a perfect rectangle, and also will stretch when tripped on, for added safety.
- Storage hand winder provided for quick winding of boundary lines.
- Durable 600-denier polyester (Water Resistant Fabric) case.
- 60 inch x 10 inch with handles, full-length double zipper, stake pocket, and room for a ball.
- Limited 5-year warranty on standards, one year other components.
- Limited 1 year on boundary lines and netting.
- Illustrated directions.
Like the system but want a different net or different boundary lines? Switching nets is very inexpensive, call toll free today for pricing.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO, PHOTOS AND A VIDEO ABOUT THE SYSTEM