Competitive System: 2" ATS
- Compact two-section telescoping pole design, perfect for beach or backyard action. 2 inch O.D. with heavy duty wall thickness.
- Tubes telescope to men's, women's or junior heights with push button locking device.
- Track on middle tube holds a weather resistant cam-buckle with a nylon web tension strap, for quick tension of bottom net cable.
- Poles can telescope down with your net attached and rolled up for easy storage.
- Tubes are plugged top and bottom and have a weight of 5 lbs each.
- Two guylines per standard, constructed from either high strength adjustable ropes or high strength adjustable nylon webbing. (Guywires shown in photos are 1" Webbing straps which provide extra net tension)
- Wide pull down slide bar handles make setup and tension application quick and easy.
- Chain loops on each guyline provide quick and secure attachment to 12 inch nail stakes.
- Guyline storage hand winder provided with set.
- IL2D Power Net 32 foot X 39 inch.
- #27 knotted nylon netting
- 1/4" Through ropes top and bottom.
- 3/4" wooden end dowels with four grommets and tie cords per side.
- Two inch 13 oz. white vinyl tapes all sides.
- 6 Additional tension ropes (3 each side) included for extra net tension in windy conditions (not pictured)
- Available in red, white, blue, or yellow.
- A 30 foot by 60 foot one inch webbing, line boundary set.
- Pre-formed corner loops and center court markings.
- One permanently sewn in buckle to allow quick roll up and storage of lines.
- Includes either 5-inch steel grass stakes, or plastic sand stakes with 2 foot of bungee cord
- One hand winder for storage.
- Permanently attached bungee cords enables the boundary to form a perfect rectangle, and will stretch when tripped on, for safety.
- Durable 600-denier polyester case.
- 46 inch x 14 inch with handles, full-length double zipper, stake pocket, and room for a ball.
- Limited 5-year warranty on standards, one year other components.
- 30 days on boundary and netting.
- Illustrated directions.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO, PHOTOS AND A VIDEO ABOUT THE SYSTEM