Set includes all moveable heavy duty hardware, which can be adjusted with allen key or palm bolt for any net height and other games: badminton, tennis, etc..
- Poles are 3" O.D. thick wall aluminum and weigh 35 lbs each.
- Poles are also available in heavy wall steel at 59 lbs and are available in 3-1/2" O.D. dimensions in both steel and aluminum (Extra cost, Call 1-800-494-3933 for pricing).
- Net connection hardware moves together up and down the pole allowing easy net height adjustment without a chair or ladder.
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Set Screws
- System includes two high strength tensioning straps for maximum top and bottom net tension.
- Top internal drive caps for poles.
- Poles are plugged on bottom to prevent floor scratches.
- System may be ordered with a worm gear winch at an extra cost
- System includes 2 hard surface economy sleeves (Sleeves include flush-mount plastic caps, powder coated steel caps are available at an extra cost)
- RP Practice Net included. (Other nets can be ordered for this system at an extra cost)
Posts are placed in sleeves designed for concrete floors. Please notify us if placing poles in wood floor.
RP-32 Rope Top Practice Net:
- #27 treated black netting.
- White 10 oz. vinyl around all 4 sides of net
- #8 white mfp cord top with #8 white mfp cord bottom
- Length: 32'
- Width: 36"