BD-POP-S: Bolt Down POP 3.5 and 3" Sleeve Outdoor Ground Socket (18" Length) (Sand, Grass, Concrete, etc...)
- Our Anodized Aluminum lined Bolt-Down POP Sleeve is designed to sit on-top of a submerged concrete footing which is typically 2 foot by 4 foot wide. (This footing may need to be bigger or smaller depending on how hard your existing soil is)
- 6 stainless steel j-bolts are installed to accept a steel bolt down plate.
- The anodized aluminum liner prevents the volleyball pole from rust-seizing inside the sleeve.
- The bolt down installation allows for manipulation of the angle of the volleyball pole to compensate after installation for pole deflection / soil compaction.
- Sleeves are designed to accept 3", 3-1/2" and 4" pole sizes. (Other sizes are available, please call 1-800-494-3933 for availability and pricing)