Power volleyball at the highest level demands equipment to match...Pro Series Aluminum is in use in top collegiate programs across the country and is designed for years of dependable use and quick and easy setup.
- Our unique Auto-Trac spring-assisted telescoping piston design makes infinite height adjustment smooth and effortless.
- No pins to mess with.
- Adjusts to all levels of play.
- Easy-to-read height adjustment scale.
- Special extrusion shape and tempering allows bowstring-tight net tensioning even with 50 pounds less pole weight than other popular telescoping steel systems.
- Shur-Lock worm gear winch is engineered specifically for our Pro Series systems and features a 13:1 worm gear ratio for smooth and easy net tensioning.
- Backlash is impossible with the 2" tightening web strap.
- Handle folds away to allow proper post padding fit without lost handles common with other systems.
- Standards and winch are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 3" outer post has a red anodized finish.
- Comes with 3" floor sockets and brass hinged floor plates but will fit any existing 3" or 3-1/2" sockets with the 3-1/2" socket adapters included with every system.
- If system is being installed in concrete, tile, or synthetic floor, substitute VB235 floor sockets.
- Call if existing 3-1/2" floor sockets are more than 12" deep. (Custom-built sockets available at no extra cost.
- Eight padding colors in stock and four colors by special order.
- Order VB72 official's stand and VB77P official's stand padding sold separately.
VB-1100 Aluminum System Includes:
||Professional Aluminum Standards
||Lifetime Limited Warranty
||Floating Floor Sockets with Hinged Brass Floor Plates
||Professional Competition Net
|2-Piece Velcro Antennas
||Net Cable Covers
* If system is to go into existing sockets or non-floating floors, please advise so proper order adjustment is made.