Designed for those who wish to set-up and take down shorter telescoping poles which are easier to handle on a more frequent basis.
If you are working within a budget and need help creating a nice court, please call us toll free at 1-800-494-3933.
Several packages available ranging from $525 to $790 to $1060
- Two 4 inch O.D. ultra stiff base posts with 3-1/2 inch telecsoping upper posts.
- Telescopes from Men's to Co-Ed to Women's to Juniors volleyball net heights.
- Permanently connected pin with flexible thick bungee cord allows for quick net adjustment. (Bungee cord may be substituted with chain for city park / apartment complex installations if requested)
- High strength moveable winch with stainless steel set screws and nuts
- Stainless steel eye bolts to connect the top of the net to.
- Adjustable base collars with adjustable palm bolt allow fine tuning of the net height to get the net height accurate to within an 1/8"
- Net is tensioned using a Kevlar rope ratchet for the top and a Kevlar rope ratchet for the bottom. (Also available with stainless steel ratchet straps or a micro block for an extra cost)
- Perfect for grass, concrete and sand courts and designed for prolonged outdoor use.
- Top and bottom internal drive caps for poles.
- Posts can be permanently placed in the ground or you can purchase optional 4-1/8" Inner Diameter PVC ground sleeves with removable caps.
- Made in the USA