Slider Attachment System
- Adjust your net up or down while under full tension!
- Available as a complete system or a bolt on kit if poles are already installed.
- High Strength Galvanized Steel tracks attach to wood or steel poles to allow easy net set up when poles are within 50 feet of each other.
- Available with Stainless Steel tracks for those installing close to salt water or in humid climates. (Extra $158)
- Eye bolts connect to stainless steel slider bars which connect to the track with stainless steel bearings.
- Net can be adjusted from 8'2 down to 7 feet.
- Stainless steel winch works with customer supplied crescent or socket wrench to provide excellent tension for top of net.
- Rope Ratchet Tensioner provides tension for bottom of net.
- 8'6" tracks are available which allow you to set up for volleyball, badminton and tennis. (Call for pricing)